Self Study and Preparing for Examination(s):
written and practical examinations by carefully reviewing the following materials:
- All course handout materials including any text books or manuals/guides as well as any DVDs obtained by having purchased sessions/coursework through Northwestern Health Sciences University's Diplomate program;
- Important Critical Reminders & Clarification: DOT Substance Testing (email email@example.com if the file does not open for you);
- "Predisposing Factors to Lower Spinal Instability - An Illustrated Guide" (J. Sweere). This manual would have been included with session #6 The Biomechanical Stress Index, Post-Offer/Pre-placement Physical Screening Examinations. This manual is not available online or by electronic file.
- all Federal Guidelines pertaining to the Medical Program (performing DOT physical examinations) at http://www.fmcsa.dot.gov/rules-regulations/rules-regulations.htm;
- all Federal Guidelines pertaining to DOT drug testing and DOT alcohol screening at http://www.dot.gov/odapc/part40.html;
- OSHA 300 Log Recordkeeping Federal Guidelines which may be accessed at http://www.osha.gov/recordkeeping;
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) at http://www.ada.gov/
- Equal Opportunities (Disability Discrimination) at http://www.eeoc.gov/laws/types/disability.cfm
- Technology Transfer. Scott Donkin DC. ACA J. of Chiropractic. Jan. 1991 (pdf file here)
Please watch for additional information as it becomes available.